- Each room in the Hostel can accommodate 2 boarders and has attached bathroom facility.
- The University Hostel for Women has a 24 hours security system in place, with well-lit premises and well - appointed security guards. A Security Tower has been built near the Hostel gate with intercom facility for more effective security.
- Clean and Hygienic vegetarian Mess facility is provided, from breakfast to dinner.
- Well-maintained Aquaguard water filters provide clean water for drinking.
- The Hostel is equipped with Solar water heaters for hot water supply to the bathrooms.
- Power Generator backup facility to ensure uninterrupted power supply in the Mess Hall and common areas.
- A modest Library, Reading Room and sports room are available as in-house.
- A Meditation Centre has been addded to the Hostel,with the sacred books of different religions, for peace of mind and healthy living.
- A TV Room provides a venue for extra-curricular activities and some relaxation.
- An Infirmary (Sick Room) has been created with medical supplies and attached bathroom.
- 24 hours Medical Emergency Assistance is available in the Hostel. In case of medical emergencies, the Hostel will arrange conveyance under escort to the K.S.Hegde Medical Academy Hospital or the Yenepoya Medical College Hospital at Deralakatte, which are the nearest Hospitals.
- A Visitor's Room with adjacent toilet facility has been specially built for convenience of visiting relatives.
- Well Furnished Guest Rooms with attached bathroom have been created to facilitate the occasional stay of mothers/sisters and women faculty.
- Anti-Ragging Cell and Disciplinary Committee helps to create a Hostel Environment that places emphasis on learning and personal growth. Hostel has a Zero Tolerance Policy on Ragging, in line with the judgement of the Supreme Court of India, UGC guidelines, State Government and University policy.
Adjacent to the Hostel , the University Shopping complex has a bank, laundry, fruit shop, tailor, bakery, photocopying facility, mobile recharging and so on. The University Employees co - operative society runs a Department store and textile shop which stocks all items including stationery, mattresses, buckets, clothing and items of personal care.
All the above enable an atmosphere that creates spaces for civilized living,which is the motto of the Hostel, in order to provide an environment that is conductive to higher learning, which is the central purpose of the Hostel.