- Recognized as Ph.D., guide in Physics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Materials Science, Earth Science, and Environmental Science.
- 38 Years of Research Experience in the field of Materials Science, Solid State Science, Crystal Growth, Chemistry of Materials, Crystallography, Crystal Chemistry, Experimental Mineralogy, Environmental Science.
- 30 Years of Teaching Experience - Teaching Post-Graduate Students of M.Tech., Materials Science; M.Sc., Earth Science; M.Sc., Applied Geology; and M.Sc., Environmental Science.
- Eighteen Students have successfully completed their Ph.D. Degrees under my Supervision. At the moment SIX Ph.D. Students are working under my Supervision in the fields related to Materials Science and Biotechnology.
- Established a Fine Hydrothermal and Crystal Growth Laboratory in the Department of Earth Science, University of Mysore, India. Many Distinguished Scientists from UK, Holland, Russia, Spain, USA, Japan, etc., have visited and worked in my laboratory.
- Participated in several International and National Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and Schools, both within and outside India.
- Presented papers, Chaired Sessions and also Delivered Invited and Special Lectures in the International and National Conferences held in different Countries.
- Member of the Organizing Committee, Program Committee, Advisory Committee of Several National and International Conferences/ Congresses.
- Visiting Professor Abroad: Japan, USA, UK, Spain, Germany, Russia, China, Holland,
- Visiting Faculty, Pondicherry University; Bharathidasan University; Bharathiar
- University; Bangalore University; Madurai Kamaraj University; Kerala Univ. etc.
- Chairman, Board of Studies in Materials Science, University of Mysore, from 2011. Expert Member of the Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, on the National Program on Ferro-Fluid Technology
- UGC Expert Committee Member on Special Assistance Programmes from 2005 to date. UGC Expert Committee Member on Programs for Academic Staff Colleges, 2004-2006.
- Expert Member of the Vision University of Mysore 2025.
- Academic Council, University of Mysore, India, from July 1998 to November 2001.
- Ph.D. Degree Adjudication in different Universities in subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science and Earth Science.
- 38th National Seminar on Crystallography, 11-13, Feb. 2009.
- 6th International Conference on Solvothermal Reactions (ICSTR-6), Mysore, India, August 24-28, 2004
- Indo-Japan Workshop on Solvothermal Reactions, August 23, 2004, Mysore, India
- International School on Crystal Growth of Technologically Important Electronic
- Materials (ISCGTIEM), January 20-28, 2003, Mysore, India. Sponsored by International Union of Crystallography, UK.
- International Seminar on Crystal Growth, August 14-16, 1989, Mysore, India. Refresher Course in Crystallography and Mineralogy,” for Teachers from Post-
- Graduate and Under-Graduate Institutions in India, March 7-31, 1994, Mysore, India.
- DST – Workshop, January 27 - 30, 2005, Mysore.
- 3 Nos. of UGC Sponsored Workshop for College Principals, on Higher Education System in India, during 2004 to 2006.
- Stress Management Workshop for Teaching Staff, July 2005.
- Soft Skill Development Workshop for Research Students of Mysore Univ. June 2005.
- 4 Nos. of Orientation Programs for Post Graduate and Under Graduate Teaching Staff, on recent developments in Teaching Higher Education, during 2004-2006.