Activities & Programs
Departmental activities and programs organized so far (subject associations, periodic special programs / seminars / conferences / workshops / symposia, etc.)
1. Organized GIAN course at this department during 16th to 22nd May 201 9 and about 20 aspirants have been participated in this programme. An expert foreign faculty of GIAN course Prof. K.N. Thimmaiah, Professor of Chemistry and Division Chair, Natural Sciences at University of Mississippi (Northwest Mississippi Community College) USA has been delivered lecture series of this GIAN course.
2. Organizing a national level Intercollegiate students Fest ‘VORTEX’ every year at this department.
3. Organizing Endowment lecture programs at this department periodically
- Syngenta Endowment Lecture Program
- ICRAIEST-2009 Endowment lecture program
4. Organized DST-PURSE sponsored National Workshop and Seminar on “Functional Nanomaterials and their applications (FuNEH 2016) during 21-22, March 2016. The Chief Guest Prof. Lalith Mohan Manocha, F.N.A.Sc., F.G.S.A., formally inaugurated the DST-PURSE sponsored National Workshop and Seminar on “Functional Nanomaterials and their applications (FuNEH 2016) on 21st March 2016, at 10.00 am. The Theme of the National Seminar emphasizes the significance on development of nanomaterials and their potential applications in various fields.