The department has ample facilities for practical and theory courses.
Four Class rooms for general theory and two for specialisation.
- One outdoor stadium with a standard athletic track.
- One multi purpose 200 mts. Athletic track with facility for football, hockey and cricket.
- Two dedicated tennis courts, one kabaddi court, one handball court, one volleyball court and provision for providing facilities for other games.
- One multipurpose indoor stadium with a gymnasium, two badminton courts, two table tennis tables, and provision for basketball.
Laboratories for sports physiology, sports biomechanics, computer lab and sports psychology.
At present the department has two full time research guides with 20 students working on their doctoral studies
- Multi gym,
- Indoor Sports complex, (badminton,table tennis, chess, carrom, wesrlting basket ball ,
- Outdoor Athletics stadium new 400 meter track
- Outdoor Athletics stadium 200 meter track
- Multipurpose play ground (Foot Ball. Hockey.Hand ball. Cricket. kho-kho kabaddi Ball Badminton Tennikoit.volley ball .throwball)
- Tennis court
- Fitness center
- Aerobic center
- Psychology Lab
- Physiology Lab
- physiotherapy Lab