|Dr. Dayananda Naik|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com|
|Telephone No. (Office)||0824-2412371|
|Profile||Click here to view profile|
With the Establishment of Mangalore University the Finance Section started to operate. In this Finance Section broadly there are 3 divisions.
- Audit & Accounts
- Examination related works.
Past works, Current Projects, Future Projects
The principal activity in the Finance Section is obtaining grant from State Government, U.G.C. and other Sponsored Agencies.
Along with this Finance Section undertakes the work of utilising the grant received from various agencies under both Plan & non-Plan heads.
The other important activities carried out in this section are
- Disbursement of Salary & Pension to the employees on time.
- Maintenance of up to date Accounts of University.
- Preparing and presenting the Annual Budget of the University.
- Payment of bills.
- Bills related to Examination works.
- Bills related to development works.
- Preparing and Submitting the Audit Report on time to the State Govt.
- All other Payments as and when the need arises.
- Spot payment of Central Valuation bills.
- We have a proposal to introduce Double Entry System of Accounts
- On-line payment of Central valuation bills.
- Computerisation of Finance Section.