The Dharmanidhi Yoga Peetha has been established with the following broad objectives:
- To study the aims and objectives of Yoga for which the University will start a Diploma Course and any other course that might be found necessary from time to time.
- To promote the study of different Schools of Yoga.
- To make a study of Yoga in relation to other ancient Indian systems of Philosophy, ethics, Meta – Physics and such other relevant disciplines.
- To impart Yoga Therapy and to study the preventive and curative aspects of yoga practices.
- To conduct scientific research in Yoga.
- To publish Research Papers, Journals, Monographs/ Dissertations in yoga.
- To held special lecture/seminars/symposia every year.
- To institute Fellowships and scholarships for students and research scholars in Yogic Studies.